[Rarebooks] FS: Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Sale List with Bonus Discount

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:18:10 EST 2015

Greetings to all.  Please see below for the details of our new Sale List.
We have added a number of items since the Sale began on Friday and will
continue to add items today.

With Thanks for your consideration of these offerings and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com
336-414-0435

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
*November 27, 2015*
Greetings, and welcome our *Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale*.
*This Sale will last until 11:59 pm North Carolina time on November 30,
2015*.

*We will be adding new listings to the Sale List at some point during each
day of the Sale.*

The following *Bonus Discounts* apply to your purchases from this Black
Friday/Cyber Monday Sale.  [We will apply the following discounts to the
already discounted prices of all Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale List items
whether such items are now listed or listed at any time during this Sale]:

*If your purchase price totals:*

between $50 and $100 dollars, we will apply a 5% discount to the already
discounted prices;

between $101 and $200 dollars, we will apply a 10% discount to the already
discounted prices;

between $201 and $400 dollars, we will apply a 15% discount to the already
discounted prices;

between $401 and $600 dollars, we will apply a 20% discount to the already
discounted prices;

over $600, we will apply a 25% discount to the already discounted prices.

The Bonus Discount does not show on our site and will not show on the
automatic email you receive upon making your order.  No charge is made to
your card until we process your order, and *we will apply the Bonus
Discount when  processing your order*.

*If you wish to pay by PayPal*, please select PayPal at checkout and we
will send you a PayPal invoice that incorporates the Bonus Discount.

*As we will be adding new listings to this Sale during each day of the
Sale, be sure to check back regularly to see such items.*

*You can find our Sale List by going to our site and clicking on SALE LIST
under Browse Categories found on the left side of our Home Page.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in this Sale List may not be used in combination
with any other discounts.*

*Payment is due at purchase.  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.Photographs in addition to those on
our site are available on request.  (Additional photographs, including
author signatures where present, usually are with the ABE listings for
these books -- however, to obtain the Sale List price, you must order at
our Allington Books site.Please feel free to ask any questions about this
Sale that you may have.*
With Thanks and