[Rarebooks] FS: Jesse Owens, Robert Ulrich +

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Sat Oct 3 10:57:20 EDT 2015

------

Good morning;
Today I'm offering a multi-signed charity sports award program: 20%
discount to list members:

Upper Ohio Valley Dapper Dan presents: Our 13th Charity sports Award
Banquet Feb 11, 1979 honoring Lance Mehl, Man of the Year.  Signed by:
Jesse Owens, Joe Paterno, Jackie Sherill, Lance  Mehl, Bob Prince
(announcer), Peter Lee (hockey), Bob Gain, Earl Bruce and Robert Ulrick
(Actor).
   "To Fred Good Luck, Jesse Owens".  VG Stapled wraps, unpaginated ( 5
full sheets folded).
It comes with Letter of Authenticity by the JSA dated July 15, 2015.
$375.00 ppd.
PayPal, checks and c.c. accepted.
Thanks for looking.  Other signed items also avaialable.

--
*Have YOU Bought a Used (or Rare) Book Today?*Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

OldBagLady at verizon.net