[Rarebooks] FS: ebay sale

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:29:32 EDT 2015

Greetings to all.

Yesterday and this morning we reduced prices on our items listed on ebay
and invite you to take a look. Members of this list shall receive a prompt
rebate equal to 10% of the purchase price (excluding shipping).  Our ebay
Member ID is uva9753.  *Please reply by email for a link to our listings*.
 (The message does not go through when I add the link.)

*The 10% refund does not apply to items purchased via Best Offer.*

When purchasing, *please add a reminder that you are a member of this list*
so that we will be sure to send you the 10% rebate.

*We will be listing additional items on ebay*. This *sale ends on October
30, 2015*.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com