[Rarebooks] FS: Lyndon Johnson Letter

Madlyn Blom OldBagLady at verizon.net
Wed Sep 16 20:48:12 EDT 2015

Bibs:

20% discount to list members. Thanks, Madlyn

  I have a typed letter to a Mr. John A. Jones, Director of Public
Relations, Weirton Steel Comp, (W.VA), from Lyndon B. Johnson. Dated Nov
26, 1962  It is on The Vice President Washington Stationary, signed in a
brownish looking ink.

The message of the letter is an apology for not being able to follow
through with his plans to visit W.VA and to thank Mr. Jones for all of
his work.

I wasn't there so I can't personally authenticate the signature but it
certainly looks legit to me in comparison to others I've looked at.
Currently in a glass frame, it can be sent as is or removed.  $100.00
ppd.  U.S.

More signed letters by writers and politicians available. Madlyn

  --
*Have YOU Bought a Used (or Rare) Book Today?*Madlyn*
*Books For Sale: http://www.OldBagLadyBooks.com

OldBagLady at verizon.net