[Rarebooks] FS: Important legal decisions on 3 early California land claims. San Francisco: 1852

Kenneth Karmiole kkarmiole at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 17:42:32 EDT 2016

(CALIFORNIA) Thornton, Harry I. and Hiland Hall and James Wilson. THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF CALIFORNIA LAND CLAIMS... Delivered by Harry I. Thornton on the Claim of Cruz Cervantes... by Hiland Hall on the Claim of Pearson B. Reading... Delivered by James Wilson, on the Claim of Carmen Sibrian de Bernal. San Francisco: Monson, Haswell & Co. 1852. 63,(1)pp. Disbound. With the errata slip tipped in on verso of title page.  Very scarce.                $750.00 (trade discount allowed)
Greenwood #361; Cowan p. 373.

Kenneth Karmiole, Bookseller, Inc.
1239A Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401