[Rarebooks] FS: Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter Letter to Historian Samuel Eliot Morison

Charles Agvent charles at charlesagvent.com
Fri Dec 2 10:35:25 EST 2016

 From our new catalog of 61 fine items in a variety of fields, now
available on our website:
http://www.charlesagvent.com/agvent/images/pdfs/Winter2017.pdf

FRANKFURTER, Felix. TYPED LETTER SIGNED (TLS). Washington, D.C., 12
February 1952. A Typed Letter SIGNED "Felix" on Frankfurter's Chamber's
Supreme Court stationery (5-3/4" x 8-3/4") to historian Samuel Eliot
Morison on mostly personal matters. In part: "You did all that was
appropriate to do in writing to our Ambassador at Vienna. I had such a
good time, and I now enter Priscilla on my roll of the less than a
handful of people who are masters at mixing a cocktail." With a Supreme
Court envelope addressed to Morison but a slightly earlier postmark.
Normal creases from mailing. Fine. (#018374)        $300.00

http://www.charlesagvent.com/shop/agvent/018374.html

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $11.00 for the first item; $5.00 for each

info at charlesagvent.com