[Rarebooks] Short Catalogue California Book Fair Pasadena

Kaaterskill Books books at kaaterskillbooks.com
Tue Feb 9 12:15:53 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues:

An abbreviated catalogue for the 49th California Book Fair is now available at:

https://www.kaaterskillbooks.com/images/upload/2016cal-book-fair.pdf

or by going to our website and clicking on the link

Some highlights include: a number of 19th c. Mexican manuscripts, including one signed by Benito Juarez, documents on Shay's Rebellion, Cuban manuscripts on railroads, hurricanes, scarce documents on Haiti & the Dominican Republic, stamp duties in New Spain, Napoleonic era Italian pamphlets and broadsides, a 19th c. six volume county Gazetteer of China, Japanese periodicals, Western american photographs, mining law, and more.

Feel to contact us about any of these items. We can provide fuller descriptions and images upon request.

And if at the fair, please visit us at Booth 114.

Best regards,

Charles Kutcher
Kaaterskill Books
P. O. Box 122
East Jewett, NY 12424
email: books at kaaterskillbooks.com
phone: 518-589-0555
www.kaaterskillbooks.com
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA)
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)