[Rarebooks] FS: T. Texas Tyler, signed concert souvenir

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 08:28:48 EST 2016

Tyler, T. Texas. T. TEXAS TYLER, THE MAN WITH A MILLION FRIENDS: Souvenir
program [signed] . Hollywood: Federal Artists, Circa 1950. First Edition.
Signed on the cover in blue ink. 16pp; full-page and text illus from
photographs.  Biographical text by Marion R. Watson.   10.75" x 8.25" Near
Fine. Original Wrappers.
T. Texas Tyler (1916-1972) was born in Arkansas as David Luke Myrick. A
songwriter and singer, he is perhaps best known for his "House of Cards."
 Some other songs of his are: You Were Only Teasing Me; No Regrets; Tell
Your Lies To The Man In The Moon; I'm Better Off Without You; I've Heard
That Story Before; Fair Weather Baby; etc. $50.00

Trade discount 20%, postpaid in US

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Booksellers/Appraisers                     PO Box 306
 Roosevelt, NJ 08555                   (609) 426-4999
<%28609%29%20426-4999>*

*      Member:  ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*