[Rarebooks] Fwd: Vermont Spring Book Fair

Garry R Austin garryraustin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:34:09 EST 2016

Following is the announcement of the Vermont Spring Book Fair run by the Vermont Antiquarian Book Dealer’s Assn (VABA) & managed by Donna Howard of the Eloquent Page Book Shop. I send this in hopes that some of you within reasonable proximity may join us as visitors or dealers. Please address any questions to Donna H. Thank you,