[Rarebooks] FS: Airline Industry prospectus, 1920

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:13:05 EDT 2016

Thanks, Marc.  It's yours, and shame on a few librarians.

Will send with invoice.

Be well,

Bob

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Antiquarian Booksellers                     PO Box 306
   Roosevelt, NJ 08555                   (609) 426-4999
<%28609%29%20426-4999>*

*Sign up for New Arrival Notifications:**      www.petrillabooks.com
<http://www.petrillabooks.com>*

*      Member:  ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*