[Rarebooks] Our Nordic Race by Hoskins - Uncommon 1958 Self-Published ed.

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Mon Jun 20 07:59:35 EDT 2016

"Our Nordic Race"

By Richard Kelly Hoskins.
Published by the author in Richmond, Virginia in 1958.

"A handbook for students of racial history, giving the facts needed to
fight the alien creed of those who would destroy us". Ever since
Alexander the Great (who was, apparently, Nordic) destroyed Greece by
sending "conquered half-caste people back to Greece", the Nordic Ones
have evidently been under attack by just about everybody else in the
world, and here, in the first book by one of the more popular authors in
certain worried circles, it's all spelled out. The ADL notes, "Although
not as well known as white supremacists such as Matt Hale and the late
William Pierce, Virginia financial advisor Richard Kelly Hoskins has
promoted racism and anti-Semitism for nearly fifty years, and has
considerably influenced the far right during the past two decades. His
books, Christian Identity-based commentaries on history and economics,
are among the most widely-read on the Identity circuit, and he has
become a fixture at movement conferences and retreats". This title has
been reprinted quite a bit, but this is the less-common first printing
by the author, who complains on the first page that no publisher would
touch it.

Softcover. 5"x8", 39 pages, maps. Minor soil, rear cover stains, light
wear, ever-so-slight garage smell. $50

Some Pictures =>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images417/th-42624-cover.jpg>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images417/th-42624-page1.jpg>
<http://www.joslinhall.com/images417/th-42624-page2.jpg>

- -

Our WEBSITE-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our LATEST CATALOG-
   <http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog363.pdf>

Our EMAIL LIST
   is used to notify you of new catalogs and specials-

  ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments
outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are
notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for
full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25%
state sales tax.