[Rarebooks] ALICIA EN EL PAIS DE LAS MARAVILLAS 1920?

mrbooks at comcast.net mrbooks at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 09:42:24 EST 2016

Does anyone have an Alice in Wonderland bibliography that includes this work? ALICIA EN EL PAIS DE LAS MARAVILLAS [ADAPTATION OF ALICE'S ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND] BY LEWIS CARROLL 1920 though possibly 1922 or 1927.
Maggs is silent on the translator though it is probably Juan Gutierrez Gili.

I am curious to know what date and the translator that are attributed to it.
I believe it is 1920 though it is not noted.

Sincerely yours,

Kenny Parolini
509 North East Ave
Vineland NJ 08360