[Rarebooks] FS: Flash Sale

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:31:51 EDT 2016

Greetings to All.  We have just begun a Flash Sale.  The original notice,
and a clarification, are set forth below.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

With Thanks and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com
336-414-0435

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*March 15, 2016*

*CLARIFICATIONS RE: FLASH SALE*

*Greetings.  Our apologies to all.  Our earlier message was not clear
enough.  To clarify:*

*the Flash Sale covers all items on our site.  Thus, there is no specific
link to click for the Flash Sale.  SIMPLY GO TOwww.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001myNOUCxRscEhiWfTAkwjtstpWfzZqUHbGTiFH65tJXJJvwxVL2r96OVml-eEOyIjp2eFedt5OI9Rt5WNl9_fMEbpW7b57Y2OmdmlLXkcl38iciE8-nIULhXqASBfVJIS3gObL_EMbgNijqhH9uukQ9v0QOuZug7Br-YZ60j9RISU8-1tGzjCtDsHi-c3JtpJ2FeHPuXv9W_CEfkD674nQI2TTZ5l2PUab5MEHwb5eEh9uKAp45N3-2bm37fZEIa38-Zcig9QbUaZ6MsmaijQDEnbGKpBvBTWOmXFn1GOBDlnyQlVp_Aqch_zkvKhKHfpIX9cKWlqr_QHPnQ4S9xQQa5lRFFB5jhVgTEvrWvLNcAq57m5RcbJncfTNaKO_uHwHuNrl_SVHXRRLKZf5Lq7Kd7mgU9ioms6&c=74GxMkfh_tOYOdzMtQY5Nt8RbNdLv3gppkOCUvL-yeu3zGmApw2wHw==&ch=0R3r4RKNc107miPp6IJjRsXUebcnK9SqoXe-IOeW7oq0UQGF4MYFgA==>
and
search there.*

*As noted below:  the prices shown do not reflect the discounts.  Thus, a
book priced at $1,000 will cost you $300 plus shipping.*

*Please feel free to ask any questions you may have byemailing us at*
*allingtonbooks at gmail.com <allingtonbooks at gmail.com>*
*or by *
*calling us in the US at 336-414-0435 <336-414-0435>.*

*With Thanks and *
*Best Wishes,*

*Stephen*
*Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC*

*Greetings to all, and welcome to our Flash Sale.*

*During this Flash Sale, we offer a 70% Discount on all items priced $100
or more and 50% Off all other items.This Flash Sale ends on Wednesday March
16, 2016 at 11:59 pm, San Francisco, California Time.PLEASE NOTE:  As items
sell, we may remove some other items from the Sale -- so act now for the
best selection.PLEASE NOTE: The email you receive when you place an order
will show the full purchase price.  We will apply the discount when we
process your credit card. No charge will be made to your card until we
process your order.If you desire to pay by PayPal, please request a PayPal
invoice for the books you desire to purchase and we will apply the discount
prior to sending your invoice.*
*Terms:*

The Flash Sale discounts apply only to purchases made at
www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001myNOUCxRscEhiWfTAkwjtstpWfzZqUHbGTiFH65tJXJJvwxVL2r96OVml-eEOyIjp2eFedt5OI9Rt5WNl9_fMEbpW7b57Y2OmdmlLXkcl38iciE8-nIULhXqASBfVJIS3gObL_EMbgNijqhH9uukQ9v0QOuZug7Br-YZ60j9RISU8-1tGzjCtDsHi-c3JtpJ2FeHPuXv9W_CEfkD674nQI2TTZ5l2PUab5MEHwb5eEh9uKAp45N3-2bm37fZEIa38-Zcig9QbUaZ6MsmaijQDEnbGKpBvBTWOmXFn1GOBDlnyQlVp_Aqch_zkvKhKHfpIX9cKWlqr_QHPnQ4S9xQQa5lRFFB5jhVgTEvrWvLNcAq57m5RcbJncfTNaKO_uHwHuNrl_SVHXRRLKZf5Lq7Kd7mgU9ioms6&c=74GxMkfh_tOYOdzMtQY5Nt8RbNdLv3gppkOCUvL-yeu3zGmApw2wHw==&ch=0R3r4RKNc107miPp6IJjRsXUebcnK9SqoXe-IOeW7oq0UQGF4MYFgA==>
 and not to purchases made at ABE, Biblio, or on any other site.

*Payment is due at purchase*. Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer
within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

The Discounts offered in the in this email may not be used in combination
with any other discounts.

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of the
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being placed on hold for a potential Buyer's
consideration.  Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged
the applicable sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.  For
most items, additional photographs are posted on ABE and on Biblio, but
only purchases made at our Allington Books site will receive the Flash Sale
discounts.

With thanks for your consideration and