[Rarebooks] ew: discuss Ruby Lane

mrbooks at comcast.net mrbooks at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 18:38:51 EDT 2016

I have occasionally heard good reports of sales on Ruby Lane. So I spent the morning filling out fomrs and writing a biography.
The I emailed and asked for their file upload info.
To my surprise they said that each listing had to be uploaded individually!
So my question to the list is- "Can any one report significant $ sales on Ruby Lane, and if so, did they do it by uploading one book at a time?

Sincerely yours,

Kenny Parolini
509 North East Ave
Vineland NJ 08360