[Rarebooks] F/S 30% off all stock on our website & in our store

Garry R Austin austbook at sover.net
Fri May 13 10:23:50 EDT 2016

Good Morning All!
Since we were not able to participate in Brimfield this year we have
decided to offer all our catalogued material on our website starting
immediately thru Sunday, 5/15/16 at 30% off with free shipping on any
order at $50 or above net.
Please visit www.austinsbooks.com
to take advantage of this offer. Just select your purchases and go thru
the normal check-out process with credit card and we will apply the
discount on our end. All your purchases will be in the mail Monday, 5/16/16
For those in our region, this sale will apply to all items in our shop
at 123 West Main St, Wilmington VT 05363, Stop by if you are near enough.
Have a great weekend! Sincerely, Garry & Karen Austin
Austin's Antiquarian Books
PO Box 730
Wilmington VT 05363
802 464-8438