[Rarebooks] FS: Lot of World War I sheet music

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:55:12 EDT 2016

World War II. LOT OF 21 SHEET MUSIC FOLIOS, COMMEMORATING THE USA'S ROLE IN
THE WAR. various places: various dates, various dates. Original editions.
Twenty-one (21) folios with patriotic-themed covers, 4pp-6pp each; a few
with prior owner's names. 12" x 9"  Very Good.  Pictorial Covers.
Song titles: Thank Your Lucky Stars and Stripes You're American; The
Freedom Train; Arms for the Love of America; This Is Worth Fighting For
(2); Any Bonds Today? (2 copies); Bell Bottom Trousers (2); Shout! Wherever
You May Be, I Am An American; I'm Gonna Love That Guy; In My Arms; I Came
Here to Talk for Joe; Here Comes the Navy; There's A Star-spangled Banner
Waving Somewhere; Vict'ry Polka; The Army Air Corps (2); The White Cliffs
of Dover (2); Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition; Statue of Liberty.
$65.00

Trade discount, postpaid in US, abroad at cost

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Antiquarian Booksellers                     PO Box 306
   Roosevelt, NJ 08555                   (609) 426-4999
<%28609%29%20426-4999>*

*      Member:  ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*