[Rarebooks] [IOBA Discuss] Windows 10 can not install and why

mrbooks at comcast.net mrbooks at comcast.net
Tue May 24 09:11:28 EDT 2016

First let me thank every one who has contributed to this line.
Now some comments.
Not all can upgrade to W10 despite having the system requirements.
If you have an HP made before about August 2013 it has not been tested [go figure but apparently hardware is the problem here], and will not allow upgrade.
HP support is 1-800-474-6836
Otherwise call Microsoft support at 1-866-833-7088
I have a Pavilion Elite with plenty of power and meeting or exceeding all the list parameters but it will not accept upgrades due to it having been built before 2013.
A phone call should clear this up for you.
If your computer is acceptable but still will not install Microsoft Support should be able to help you.
Best of luck to all stone-age computers like mine.
Sincerely yours,

Kenny Parolini
509 North East Ave
Vineland NJ 08360