[Rarebooks] Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair, Booth 205

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Oct 4 18:17:00 EDT 2016

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

The following are four lists of some of the material I will be showing
at the Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair October 8 and 9, 2016.

The following list contains 19 items catalogued in anticipation of the
SABF, in the categories of Angling, Travel and Exploration in many parts
of the world, including China, the Mexican Conquest, Western American,
and some classic texts including Smith's _Wealth of Nations_, Casanova's
_Memoirs_, and Parry's _Second Voyage_. Other categories not yet
catalogued but awaiting you in Seattle include American Railroading,
African Exploration, and more.

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com//cl/StoreNumber_4216/home//seattleoldbooks.pdf
[1]

This is a list of 38 miniature books, a sampling of a larger group of
miniatures I will be showing in Seattle. Many have a Book Arts theme of
one sort or another:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com//cl/StoreNumber_4216/home//seattleminiatures.pdf
[2]

The following list includes 34 Californiana items, including artist's
books, Figueroa's important _Manifesto_, and a number of Yosemite items.
The Yosemite materials are mostly reading copies, but this will be a
good opportunity to fill out your Yosemite collection with a number of
nineteenth-century visitor's accounts at modest prices:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com//cl/StoreNumber_4216/home//seattlecaliforniana.pdf
[3]

And last but not least, the following is a list of 20 miscellaneous
items in many fields including fine press, book seller memoirs, book
collecting, posters on various subjects, and a medieval manuscript
fragment:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com//cl/StoreNumber_4216/home//seattle%20book%20fair.pdf
[4]

Please let me know by email or telephone if there is anything of
interest in these lists, or stop by and see me in Booth 205!

John Howell

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com [5]

info at johnhowellforbooks.com

310 367-9720