[Rarebooks] F/S Minnesota History

Austin austbook at sover.net
Mon Aug 7 13:34:19 EDT 2017

For your consideration we offer the following net to all and postpaid at $125.00

Folwell, William Watts, [Edited By Solon J. Buck]. A History of Minnesota. St. Paul: Minnesota Historical Society, 1921-1930.
First trade edition; Four volumes; octavo; pp; I; xvii, (v), 533, index; II; xiii, (v), 477, index; III; xiii, (v), 605, index; IV;  xv, (iii), 575, index; illustrated with forty-five plates and forty-one maps, some folding, distributed among the four volumes; burgundy cloth, top edges gilt, lettered in gilt; very good, a sound tight clean set. Arguably the best history of the state, very highly regarded.

Together with;

The Board of Commissioners (appointed by the Minnesota Legislature). Minnesota in the Civil and Indian Wars 1861-1865 Volume 2 only St. Paul, Minnesota: Pioneer Press for the State, 1899.  Second Edition; Quarto; pp; xi, (i), 654, index; three quarter leather  and marbled paper covered boards, all edges marbled, decorated endpapers, gilt lettered spine; very good, light wear, a solid clean copy; there are no ownership markings;

Austin’s Antiquarian Books
PO Box 730
Wilmington Vt 05363
mail at austinsbooks.com <mailto:mail at austinsbooks.com>