[Rarebooks] FS: California History from John Howell for Books

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Aug 29 12:07:13 EDT 2017

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

Today I offer a list of 44 items relating to California History. This
list includes material on Nineteenth-Century Land Claims and a number of
handbills issued by radical groups, mostly from the Los Angeles area.
The handbills were selected for their interesting content or exceptional
graphics.

The list can be viewed with the PDF hosted on my secure website:

https://ssl3-secure-server.net/cl/StoreNumber_4216/?page=shop/index

Items offered subject to prior sale. Institutions can be billed. Trade
courtesies apply. Add CA sales tax on items sold within the state of
California. International shipping at cost, insurance extra. Call or
email to reserve.

Thank you for taking a look.

John Howell

310 367-9720