[Rarebooks] CATALOGUE 46 - SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Wed Feb 1 13:06:25 EST 2017

While everyone is off the California for the book fairs, we are
staying home with family, and have just prepared a new catalogue:

CATALOGUE 46 - FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=775c26cfb145cfd4b229bb273&id=424d351652

Over 200 Books, with many Newly Shelved Items, is now available on-line:

https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue46.html

Including:

Ridgwell Cullum's Lost Race Novel THE VAMPIRE OF N'GOBI, London, 1937;

Walter De La Mare's Supernatural Short Story Collection THE RIDDLE,
(London, 1923, 1 of 310 large-paper copies);

Lord Dunsany's THE GODS OF PEGANA, (London, 1905), and many others,
including the 1917 'SPECIAL GIFT EDITION' of his short Fantasy Tales
in Six Volumes;

George Allan Englan's DARKNESS AND DAWN, (Boston, 1914);

Edgar Fawcette's SOLARION, (Lippincott,1889);

H. Rider Haggard's PEOPLE OF THE MIST (1894) and AYESHA (1905);

Robert E. Howard's POEMS (4 Volumes, 1973-77);

Irina Karlova's Vampire Novel DREADFUL HOLLOW (1942);

Marjorie Livingstone's KARMIC DESTINY TRILOGY (Three Volumes, 1944-48);

George R.R. Martin's A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE (5 Volumes, Deluxe Edition, 2015);

A Merritt's DWELLERS IN THE MIRAGE (1932) and several others;

Terry Pratchett's MORT (1989 paperback), Inscribed by the author with
a small drawing;

Oliphant Smeaton's Lost Race tale of Ancient Romans and survivors of
Ancient Atlantis A MYSTERY OF THE PACIFIC (1899);

Robert Louis Stevenson's THE WRECKER (1892),

H.M. Vaughan's MELEAGER: A Fantasy (London, 1916), a tale of the
discovery of a metal cylinder high up in the Andes which contains a
vellum scroll revealing the history of a miniature planet located
within our Solar System.

Plus many other Lost Race, Supernatural & Weird Fiction Novels &
Collections, including a short run of Vintage Pulp Magazines.

The books in this catalogue represents just a tiny percent of our
overall holdings. We have over 10,000 books in stock, and we
currently list nearly 2,000 titles on our main website,
www.thompsonrarebooks.com

---
Michael John Thompson, Antiquarian Bookseller

THOMPSON RARE BOOKS
Mailing Address:
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC