[Rarebooks] Website Sales 30% off

Garry R Austin austbook at sover.net
Sat Feb 11 13:27:57 EST 2017

Friends-

Why wait for Presidents Weekend for great shopping?

Being the traditionalists that we are, we want to celebrate Lincoln's
birthday on his birthday weekend, and Washington on his!

Therefore this weekend, 1/10-12,  in honor of Honest Abe we offer 30%
off all our listed items purchased through our website.  The same offer
will apply next weekend as we honor George "I cannot tell a lie"
Washington 1/17-20.

Order via the website and we will make the reductions on our end,  as we
hand-process all transactions.

We also offer free shipping on orders of $100.00 or more.

Happy shopping!

Garry & Karen Austin

Austin's Antiquarian Books
123 West Main Street