[Rarebooks] FS: Cow Philosophy book

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:40:08 EST 2017

What is Cow Philosophy?  Well, here on the farm our Holsteins lean toward
Existentialism.

Keeney, Mark H.  COW PHILOSOPHY: The Art of Practical Dairy Practice.
Lacona, New York: Holstein-Friesian World, 1940.  First Edition.  189pp;
frontispiece and one plate in color, text illustrated throughout from b&w
photographs. Bound in blue cloth, gilt lettering on spine and cover;
publisher's compliments slip on front endpaper. 8" x 5".    Very Good
condition.

"We are your cows. We have to eat what you provide. Drink what you give us.
Live where you put us. ... So much depends on you, the dairyman...."  [OCLC
does not locate this title, except as a Japanese translation in 2015.]
$75.00

Usual trade terms, postpaid in US

    *  R & A  Petrilla*

*          Antiquarian Booksellers                     PO Box 306
   Roosevelt, NJ 08555                   (732) 823-2721
<%28609%29%20426-4999>*

*      Member:  ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*