[Rarebooks] FS: AUTOMOBILE QUARTERLY- Twenty-Eight Volumes (1962- 1993)

William Van Nest trilliumbooks at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 6 15:34:36 EDT 2017

We are pleased to offer for sale twenty-eight volumes of The Automobile Quarterly. L. Scott Bailey’s “quarterly reports constituted a virtual archive of the known universe of the car: long biographical essays about racecar drivers, designers and forgotten inventors of breakthrough automotive technologies; historical dissertations on classics like the Duesenberg; offbeat yarns like the definitive story of the gyroscopically balanced two-wheel motorcar designed in 1914 by Count Peter Schilovsky of Russia…” (Vitello, NYT).

To view this sale as a pdf, just click on this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtb364hr161lw5h/Auto%20Quarterly%20Sale%201.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtb364hr161lw5h/Auto%20Quarterly%20Sale%201.pdf?dl=0>

Best wishes on one of our first warm summer days,

William Van Nest

Trillium Antiquarian Books IOBA
1285 Albertus Avenue
Peterborough, ON  K9J 6A4