[Rarebooks] FS: 75% Off our eBay listings

Allington allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:06:29 EDT 2017

Greetings to all.  We are conducting a Sale on ebay where we have listed many items at quite low prices and then have added a 75% discount to these low prices.

For orders of multiple items, excess postage will be refunded.
Postage, in most cases, will be charged at the rate of $5.00 for the first book plus $2.00 for each additional book.

Here is the link to our ebay listings:

https://goo.gl/LRR7xw

We will be adding additional items in the coming days and, in most cases, will discount them by 75% later in the day that they are listed.

With Thanks and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC