[Rarebooks] FS 1998 DIGITAL FORTRESS_Dan BROWN_1st/1st_FINE SIGNED w 1st State signature

Levant Books samarkandbks at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 16:56:17 EDT 2017

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown.

First Edition, First Printing. February 1998, with full number line. St. Martin’s Press, 1998.

SIGNED (not inscribed) by Dan Brown on the title page. This copy has the earliest version of Brown’s signature - very small and neat with a ball pen, as opposed to the large black Sharpie or Silver-scrawled signatures that have been accompanying Brown’s books since the Da Vinci Code. This was signed by Brown for a colleague of his at Phillips Exeter Academy, from whom I received the book. (I will give the name to the purchaser)

Fine Copy with a fine dustjacket that is not price-clippedBlack paper over boards, If it was ever read it was done very carefully.

No faults -in fine collectible condition. SIGNED only, NOT INSCRIBED. No marks, tears, repairs, erasures, etc.

SCARCE, especially in this condition. Dan Brown’s first book first book, it was a small 1st printing. According to Dan Brown 1300 copies were printed for the first edition, 1500 each for the second and third editions

$525 postpaid in USA. Payment by Paypal only.

Thank you

Robert Azzi

Exeter NH