[Rarebooks] FS: Miniature Book: SIGNED First Inaugural Address of Richard Nixon, price reduced

Charles Agvent charles at charlesagvent.com
Fri Jun 2 14:52:52 EDT 2017

Price reduced to $600 NET

NIXON, Richard. THE INAUGURAL ADDRESS OF RICHARD MILHOUS NIXON PRESIDENT
OF THE UNITED STATES DELIVERED AT THE CAPITOL / WASHINGTON JANUARY 20,
1969. Worcester, MA: Achille J. St. Onge, n.d. First Edition. A
miniature book (1-3/4" x 2-1/2") bound in full blue calf with gilt
lettering and the presidential eagle design on the cover. One of 1500
copies printed on English handmade paper by Joh. Enschede en Zonen
Haarlem, Holland. Although not called for, Richard Nixon has SIGNED this
copy on the half-title page adding the date 9-1-82. This is the only
signed copy of Nixon's first Inaugural Address we have seen, and none
appear in the auction records. Accompanied by a photocopy of an
interesting letter from an acquaintance of Nixon's asking him to sign
this book. Tiny blemish on front cover, still Fine. (#010686)        $850.00

https://www.charlesagvent.com/shop/agvent/010686.html

--
All books subject to prior sale. Cash with order; institutions may be
billed. Postage additional: $11.00 for the first item; $5.00 for each

info at charlesagvent.com