[Rarebooks] The Albany Book Fair Is Back Nov, 26, 2017

Garry R Austin austbook at sover.net
Wed Mar 22 15:44:49 EDT 2017

Albany Book Fair

It is my great pleasure to announce that the Albany Book Fair is back
after a two year hiatus! The Albany Institute of History & Art is once
again our sponsor. This year's fair will be held November 26, 2017 at
the Polish Community Center, 225 Washington Avenue Ext. Albany NY.

The PCC is a well known destination and is home to a number of events,
the DAR Antique Show; the Albany Stamp & Coin Show, the Train Show and a
myriad of other well established, well attended fairs & shows. You will
find their exhibition space more akin to a hotel ballroom, carpeted,
well-lit and without any stairs or other impediments to hinder your
set-up. There is a well regarded restaurant specializing in Polish
cuisine but with a wide array of offerings. They have a private lot with
ample parking and an electronic marquis along the street that will
annouce the fair weeks in advance.

Please consult your enclosed info sheet for set-up and show times, booth
sizes and fees. Move-in should be hassle-free with easy access to
exhibition space from the private parking lot. We will have porters
available for your use. Our show equipment provider will make available
both counter and wall display cases and pegboard units on a rental
basis. We will provide you with a price sheet directly from them.

The Albany Community has always embraced the book fair and we expect
another solid gate of eager visitors. Once again we will be well
represented as an Underwriter of WAMC Radio, The NPR organ that blankets
the entire Hudson Valley, the Capital District, the Southern
Adirondacks, Western Massachusetts and Vermont. Print ads will appear in
the Albany area newspapers. We will maintain both an Albany Book Fair
website & a Facebook Page, Please "Like Us" on Facebook.

We will try to honor any reasonable request to make this show a more
pleasurable experience for you. We are available for your questions at
our shop at 802 464-8438, or you may e-mail us at any time.
mail at austinsbooks.com Visit the show website at
www.albanybookandpaperfair.com Please Like Us on Facebook! We look
forward to seeing you in Albany in November!

Sincerely, Garry Austin Fair Manager

ALBANY ANTIQUARIAN BOOK & PAPER FAIR 11/26/17
SET UP TIMES: Saturday, November 25th, 2017 - from Noon - 6 pm / Sunday,
November

26th, 2017 - from 7 am - 10 am
SHOW TIMES: Sunday, November 26th, 2017 - from 10 am - 4 pm

BREAK DOWN: No one will be allowed to break down a booth or pack
merchandise or fixtures before the end of the show. No Early Packing!

PALM CARDS. Palm card announcements are available to exhibitors to mail
to your customers. FOOD: Complimentary beverages will be available
during set-up hours. There will be a food

concession available during the show.

FEES: All booth rents are due in full with contract submission. No Booth
Sharing.

BOOTH CONFIGURATIONS; 2 tables $250.00 3 tables $300.00 4 tables $350.00
NOTE*** Functionality follows form. Tables are placed in a "U" shape or
linear configuration as the architecture demands.

FEE INCLUDES: Exhibitor badges, chairs, booth sign, shop posters,
postcard/palm card mailers (as many as you need), listing in fair
directory, small and large paper or plastic bags and security stickers.

NO SHELVES, TABLES, OR OTHER DISPLAYS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE AISLES!
Exhibitor must provide table coverings that reach the floor. Each item
must be priced. No "sale" or "discount" signs. (Discounts may be
negotiated on a sale-by-sale basis between exhibitor and buyer. No
general "50% off" or "All Books $5.00" signs).

SECURITY: For security purposes, books must be bagged and sealed with a
book fair sticker. Porters will be available for loading and unloading.
Gratuities will be expected.

Further information (802) 464-8438 mail at austinsbooks.com

EXHIBITOR'S AGREEMENT WITH PROMOTER AND VENUE I agree to exhibit at the
Albany Antiquarian Book Fair in Albany NY. I will be set up by show time
and I agree to stay set-up until the close of the show. I agree to have
my tables covered and to have a presentable and safe booth. I will obey
the rules of the show. I agree not to hold the Polish Community Center,
Albany Institute of History and Art, or AAB Productions, or Garry
Austin, responsible for any loss, theft, property damage, or accident,
or bodily injury that may occur in the course of exhibiting at this
show. I will accept full risk of potential loss of booth rent should
inclement weather or other unforeseen disaster, or force majeure, force
cancellation of, or impair the operation of the fair. I agree to
indemnify, protect, hold harmless, and release from all liability or
expenses, whether negligent or other, the Polish Community Center,Albany
Institute of History and Art, or AAB Productions, or Garry Austin, all
employees, sponsors, volunteers, & the show site, and to abide by all
show rules. No display from cardboard boxes is permitted. Receipts must
be issued for each sale. Your use of porters is at your own risk.
EXHIBITION AT THIS SHOW IS BY INVITATION ONLY. MANAGEMENT MAY SELECT OR
REJECT EXHIBITORS IN ORDER TO PRESENT AN ORDERED AND BALANCED EVENT.

ALBANY ANTIQUARIAN BOOK & EPHEMERA FAIR Sponsored by THE ALBANY
INSTITUTE OF HISTORY AND ART

Sunday, November 26, 10 am - 4 pm LOCATION: POLISH COMMUNITY CENTER
225 WASHINGTON AVENUE EXT., ALBANY NY 12205

Set-up Saturday, Nov. 25, Noon - 7 PM & Sunday Nov. 26, 7 AM - 10 AM
NAME____________________________________________________________________
BUSINESS NAME__________________________________________________________
ADDRESS_________________________________________________________________
CITY__________________________________ STATE_____________ZIP____________
PHONE___________________________________CELL___________________________
E-MAILADDRESS__________________________________________________________
HOMEPAGE________________________________________________________________
BOOTH
SIGN_______________________________________________________________
BADGE
NAME(S)____________________________________________________________
BOOTH SIZE.

2 Tables $250.00__________) 3 Tables $300.00__________) 4 Tables
$350.00_________)

MC/AX/DISC/VISA ACCT #______________________________EXP_______CCV#______

POSTER FOR YOUR SHOP? Y / N NUMBER OF PALM CARDS____________________

ALL BOOTH RENTS ARE DUE IN FULL WITH CONTRACT SUBMISSION.

Make checks payable to AAB Productions or fill in credit card account
numbers above. Be sure to include expiration dates.

Return signed contract to: AAB Productions PO Box 730 Wilmington, VT
05363 (800) 556-3727

--
Sent from Postbox