[Rarebooks] Announcement: Trillium Antiquarian Books' Gardening & Horticulture Catalogue Issued

William Van Nest trilliumbooks at sympatico.ca
Wed May 10 11:56:34 EDT 2017

Trillium Antiquarian Books’ Gardening & Horticulture Catalogue

Our Gardening & Horticulture Catalogue features fine gardening books from the nineteenth century, together with a small collection of hand-coloured botanical plates by Elizabeth Blackwell, an eighteenth century herbal full of recipes for curing one or another illness, advice on establishing an orchard, and descriptions of every manner of fruit, vegetable, and flower. Even though it’s too late to place an order for their seeds and started plants, we still offer vintage seed catalogues with their offers of heritage varieties, some of which remain with us to this day.

To view our Gardening & Horticulture Catalogue as a pdf file, just click on

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8cqlzlaks0yeet/Gardening%20Catalogue.pdf?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8cqlzlaks0yeet/Gardening%20Catalogue.pdf?dl=0>

Best wishes at the start of May,

William Van Nest

Trillium Antiquarian Books IOBA