[Rarebooks] FS: Wallace Stevens / Kurt Seligmann

Allington allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:33:51 EDT 2017

Subject to the terms below, we offer:

A Primitive like an Orb by Wallace Stevens, Illustrated by Kurt Seligmann.

A Near Fine copy of this Limited Edition containing the poem "A Primitive like an Orb" by Wallace Stevens, Illustrated by Kurt Seligmann, of which only 500 copies were issued for sale. This is an excellent copy with only a bare touch of the common toning to the wrappers and quite minor wear. The front free endpaper bears a signature that we have not identified. Copies are QUITE SCARCE TO THE MARKET, especially when in a condition as nice as is this copy.
PRICE:  $40.00

>>> Images available upon request.
>>
>>> FreeMedia Mail Shipping within the continental US, elsewhere at cost.
>>>
>>> Immediate payment by PayPal by invoice.
>>>
>>> Subject to prior sale.
>>>
>>> Returnable within 7 days of Buyer's receipt.

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Sent from my iPhone