[Rarebooks] FS: Jack Werner Stauffacher and the Greenwood Press

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Nov 28 14:45:28 EST 2017

Recently we lost one of the outstanding typographers of the twentieth
century, Jack Werner Stauffacher. His obituary may be found at the
following link:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Jack-Stauffacher-typographer-and-master-printer-12383201.php

I have a short list of material that Mr. Stauffacher produced over the
years, including a signed copy of his first book. You can find the list
as a PDF hosted on my secure website at the following link:

http://www.johnhowellforbooks.com/home//1stauffacher.pdf

Let me know if you can see the list, or if you would like anything
therein.

With regards to all,

John Howell