[Rarebooks] FS: 75% Off

Allington allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:45:13 EDT 2017

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

Greetings to all.  WE ARE CONTINUING OUR PARTIAL LIQUIDATION SALE.

The Sale is taking place on ebay where we are conducting a
75% OFF SALE
on most items listed, with 50% off other items.

For orders of multiple items, excess postage will be refunded.
Postage, in most cases, will be charged at the rate of $5.00 for the first book plus $2.00 for each additional book.

Here is the link to our ebay listings:

https://goo.gl/LRR7xw

We will be adding additional items in the coming days and, in most cases, will discount them later in the day that they are listed.

With Thanks and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC