[Rarebooks] FS: Galbraith, A Life in Our Times from John Howell for Books

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Thu Sep 21 13:23:35 EDT 2017

Offered today: SIGNED, limited edition of John Kenneth Galbraith's
memoirs.

GALBRAITH, JOHN KENNETH (1908-2006).

_A Life in Our Times: Memoirs_.

Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company, 1981.

8vo. 9 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches. [ii], (xii), 563 pp. Text clean, unmarked.
Gilt-stamped blue cloth, top edge gilt; binding square and tight. Housed
in a dark red cloth-covered slipcase. SIGNED by author on limitation
statement. Fine.

$ 125

FIRST EDITION, LIMITED to 350 copies, this is number 217. John Kenneth
Galbraith was a Canadian-born economist, public official, and diplomat,
and a leading proponent of 20th-century American Liberalism. His books
on economic topics were bestsellers from the 1950 throughout the 2000s.

Terms of Sale: Offered subject to prior sale. Net 30 and reciprocal
courtesies to the trade. Institutions may be billed. Returns accepted if
I am notified within 10 days of receipt. Postage and insurance
additional, billed at cost. California Sales tax applies; all dealers
must supply a valid resale certificate, unless already on file. I can
accept personal checks, credit card, or PayPal; new customers provide
payment with order. Please call or email to reserve. Call or email with
any questions.

Thanks for looking!

John Howell

jnhowellforbooks at icloud.com