[Rarebooks] FS: Twentieth-Century Typography and Printing History

info at johnhowellforbooks.com info at johnhowellforbooks.com
Tue Dec 18 13:41:37 EST 2018

The following is a link to a list of 57 items about Typography and
(mostly) Twentieth-Century Printing, hosted on my secure website:

https://johnhowellforbooks.secure-chrislands.com/media/12:18TypographyCat.pdf
[1]

The above list is text only. To see the 57 items (subject to prior sale)
on the website accompanied by images of each item, please take a look at
this link to the "category" listing on my website:

https://johnhowellforbooks.secure-chrislands.com/products/category/398/~/~/Type1218

Perhaps the most efficient means of ordering any of these materials is
to reserve by phone (310 367-9720) or email info at johnhowellforbooks.com.
Or, order directly from the website!

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,