[Rarebooks] CATALOGUE 48 - THREE HANDS PRESS

Thompson Rare Books mjt at mjtbooks.com
Mon Feb 5 13:43:50 EST 2018

A COMPLETE LISTING OF ALL TITLES PUBLISHED BY THREE HANDS PRESS 2008-2018.

https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/index.html

CATALOGUE 48 - THREE HANDS PRESS

** (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue48.html)

Three Hands Press, a sister publishing house of Xoanon Publishing, was conceived in Summer 2003 as a joint venture between Andrew Chumbley, Daniel Schulke, and an anonymous third party. Its name refers in part to the threefold actuating force of author, publisher, and the animating spirit of a book. This triune power is the quintessence of the reifying textual force, and aptly glyphs their regard of the Magical Book as sentient manifestations of the Logos.

Thompson Rare Books is proud to offer here a complete selection of all Three Hands Press Titles Published to Date in various editions, including some Rare, Deluxe and Special Issues, many of which are long out-of-print.

** (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/310827.html)

** Item 1: SHAITAN * EROTO * THANAT * OPHIA. Limited Edition Art Print
by Andrew D. Chumbley. (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/310827.html)

** (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/310867.html)
** Item 57: THE BARON CITADEL, SPECIAL RESERVE EDITION IN HAND-CARVED RELIQUARY BOX (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/310867.html)

This catalogue is available online in two forms:

As an online, fully illustrated PDF with active links to the books on our website:
** https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/thompson/images/pdfcatalogs/9_catalog.pdf (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/thompson/images/pdfcatalogs/9_catalog.pdf)

Or Directly on our website, with on-line ordering through a secure server:
** https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue48.html (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/category/Catalogue48.html)

We encourage customers to purchase desired items through the secure shopping cart on our website, which will enable payment for any items through Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or Cheque. Alternately, you may write to us directly at our primary email, mjt at mjtbooks.com; however, a confirmed order  with payment through the website tends to secure the books quicker than an email which we may not be able to respond to immediately.

Thanks for Looking!

Please note that we have 30,000 books in stock and perhaps 1800 items listed on our website; most items are uncatalogued, and many items sell via direct sale. We are always willing to help our customers find specific items that they seek; please ask.

** http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com (https://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/shop/thompson/index.html)

email: mjt at mjtbooks.com

Copyright © 2018 Thompson Rare Books, All rights reserved.
 you

Our mailing address is:
Thompson Rare Books
5275 Jerow Road