[Rarebooks] FLASH SALE ON EBAY

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:11:00 EDT 2018

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*July 23, 2018*

*Greetings to All, and welcome to our Flash Sale.*

*We are having a FLASH SALE ON EBAY, and have not set an ending date.  *

*PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN AS ADDITIONAL ITEMS WILL BE ADDED OVER THE COMING
DAYS.*

*Here is a link to our ebay listings:*

*https://stores.ebay.com/allingtonbooks*

*The Discounts offered in this email may not be used in combination with
any other discounts or credits.*

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of the
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being placed on hold for a potential Buyer's
consideration.  Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged
the applicable sales tax.

With thanks for your consideration of the items in our Flash Sale and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001iM3sFdRpn9YfgR5Vc0kmdeN8zI479gW2Owx7GIBfWQmUZfTulGCzcY_643vxSNlFemOh0kpiTm8fN_miXPHziCpjgbpuy6yEv5iw2WeovDmtQccaBKLKGp-7IMvmA6Li5mCawvFLRXsDyqAD9ilHf3hOgR7n_8nFSWqvi4lL-vjGpCTXjwuo42V-QF92F2x0PzPbtOORYA2V6jNdCfvPLEZSMyYJ8QMtCZCb3Qyw4mjMDLbr6aTV7joAXGd7e4f0njwblI9T9k1kmGbH8cpWfeJq8YejqAacqzseiF-mKUWTyM-e1sy7RDQBkX2E0xGxU3FauJHoiGKVxMutZtIh0lmgL2zyaoUMQqvszZZ1e5tDNc7wjFdm2Q==&c=&ch=>
336-414-0435

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com