[Rarebooks] FA: Catalogue Bibliothèque de Falconet 1763 Auction Catalog priced~orig binding Rare

books at hasbeanebooks.com books at hasbeanebooks.com
Sun Mar 18 11:13:30 EDT 2018

Greetings,

We are happy to offer a rather crude, but pleasing, Falconet to our
colleagues at 20% discount for a direct sale.  Many prices realized, not
all, of this most famous 18th century auction are noted in brown ink in
the margins.
Just listed here with description and pictures:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292488589938

If interested in this work or any of our other sale items at discount,
please contact me at this email address.
Many thanks for your consideration.

Kind regards,
Karen Cinquemani

--