[Rarebooks] FS: Our new Sale List is out. Please see below.

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:31:00 EDT 2018

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC

*WE HAVE ADDED ITEMS AND INCREASED THE EXTRA DISCOUNT.Greetings to all,
and welcome to our New Sale List offering Major Discounts WITH AN EXTRA 50%
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE.*

*A link to the New Sale List is below.   *

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of
first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to
prior sale as well as to being put on hold for a customer's consideration.
Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable
sales tax.

*The Discounts offered in this Sale List may not be used in combination
with any other discounts.*

*HOWEVER, to the extent your total purchase (excluding shipping) exceeds
$100, we will apply an extra 50% discount to the portion of such total
purchase (excluding shipping) exceeding $100.*

*For example, if your total purchase from this Sale List is $200 plus
shipping,*
*the amount owed will be $150 plus shipping.*

*Payment must be made by PayPal and we will send you a PayPal invoice for
immediate payment of the total due after applying the Extra Discount (if
applicable).*

*Here is a link to the Sale List: *

*https://www.allingtonbooks.com/shop/allington/category/SALE%20LIST.html
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001WSBcMVrLaDPh937v4D-lZsq1FyLPte-MvC2R8WYaI44atuAt82FVOFKaILwDAh8aY-XNtcHvttiYg7UdWnrJkDcIZKfB54o4d1i9Cl5aNuZSbq1lU6vzZDxBRPUTDo9xZCo4UzwGywyca6VLq5tTFTBkjTEts_aKqfczXxb14agAIsZUDh-i2Z6KHQHKCwlRGSgAGeee4xk-LuTWTSVfP54TQj6GYj-yEIYwr68Bn1aqsoaT7EdJd6UUuNl17ZzHkaOZM7sxKkF9ihdXgc_LxNlpvXh0qeo9syPtBMDYpXe6MNbGYK4N7bR58Ts5V3VACmj7LB1xjR11AG1wNcqoOaybZiZIY1qT3ZuHdK6TluHDtWHZx5iB1OUHzlR7rzzC&c=&ch=>*

*Payment is due at purchase*.  Items are returnable for a refund as long as
we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the
item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to
Buyer within
15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

*To receive images of any item on the Sale List, please feel free to
request them by email to allingtonbooks at gmail.com
<allingtonbooks at gmail.com>** or by phone (in the US) at 1-336-414-0435
<(336)%20414-0435>.*

*This Sale List will end on March 23, 2018 at 11:59 pm San Francisco (USA)
time.*

With Thanks and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
336-414-0435 <(336)%20414-0435> (US)
www.allingtonbooks.com

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com