[Rarebooks] FS: FLASH SALE 70%

Allington allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Mon May 21 19:15:30 EDT 2018

We have started a Flash Sale, the Notice for which is below.  Please read the entire Notice as things are a a bit different due to a problem with our site.

Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
May 21, 2018
FLASH SALE 70% OFF

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE NOTICE.

Greetings to All, and welcome to our Flash Sale.

This Flash Sale ends on Wednesday May 23, 2018 at 11:59 pm, San Francisco, California Time.  Until that time, we offer a 70% discount on all items listed at www.allingtonbooks.com

IMPORTANT Please Note:
The prices shown on our site are the undiscounted prices.  To receive the 70% discount, please contact us directly by phone at 336-414-0435 and/or by email at allingtonbooks at gmail.com.  If you purchase at www.allingtonbooks.com we will apply the 70% discount before charging your card.  Do not pay by PayPal without first consulting us.
If you want to pay by PayPal, please request a PayPal invoice.

Terms:

The Flash Sale discounts apply only to purchases made at www.allingtonbooks.com or by direct contact with us and not to purchases made at ABE, Biblio, or on any other site.

VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW:

Payment is due at purchase. Items materially not as described are returnable for a refund as long as we receive notice of the return within 3 days of Buyer's receipt of the item, and then receive the item in the same condition as delivered to Buyer within 15 days of its delivery to Buyer.

The Flash Sale does not apply to the Abraham Lincoln Life Mask.

The Flash Sale does not apply to items in our DISCOUNT BOOKS category.

AN ISSUE with our site and searching by ABE:  Our site has a malfunction.  To search our listings please do NOT do so at www.allingtonbooks.com, as some of the items may disappear from the listings you can see.  (This problem is being worked on, and we apologize for the incovenience.)

To search our listings, please do so on ABE via this link:

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?bi=0&ds=50&sortby=1&sts=t&vci=2651704

and then contact us to make your purchases at the 70% Discount.

The Discounts offered in this email may not be used in combination with any other discounts or credits.

Additional Postage may be required for heavy items.

Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings of the first editions for the country of origin and, of course, are subject to prior sale as well as to being placed on hold for a potential Buyer's consideration.  We also may remove select items from our site if certain other items sell.  Orders sent to an address in North Carolina will be charged the applicable sales tax.

Photographs in addition to those on our site are available on request.

With thanks for your consideration of the items in our Flash Sale and

Best Wishes,

Stephen
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
www.allingtonbooks.com