[Rarebooks] 18th Century Documents Relating to an Ecclesiastical Court

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Thu Aug 1 11:45:02 EDT 2019

40 pages,   dated 1735 all handwritten in Italian and Latin. Names of
Lionardo Lanciotti, Michele Lanciotti, and Ignazio Filleti are mentioned
in the text or included as signatures. Several pages have hand-drawn
personal crests. One document includes an embossed seal. Some pages with
family or town crests
in watermark. * A trial involving the misappropriation  of church funds
from the sale of property, and funds designated  for the Archbishop,
involves several priests over a decade apparently.  The papers indicated
that the instigation of the charges originated  from Rome.  A rare
manuscript indeed  750.00

cwo, returnable within 14 days  postpaid usa, overseas $35.00
Institution billing accomodated.   scan url below

http://robinsonstreetbooks.biz/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/rsz_img_6461.jpg

thank you,
rhett moran

Robinson Street Books, IOBA
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
Toll Free USA: 800-572-4416
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment. Print and PDF catalogs issued.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 145,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome.

Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwin. Psychology and
Psychiatry, Italy Books, Letters, Manuscripts: History, Law, Religion,
16th through 20th Centuries. Modern First Editions, art and
photography,autographs & manuscripts. We are always open to offers of
single titles or collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society; IOBA