[Rarebooks] NEW SALE LIST AT ALLINGTON ANTIQUARIAN BOOKS

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 14:43:03 EDT 2019

Greetings to All.

We have a new SALE LIST up at www.allingtonbooks.com.  To find it, go to
our Home Page and find the "Subjects" list on the left side.  Then, scroll
down and click on "SALE LIST".  The Terms of the Sale are set forth below.

Please note, we will be adding new items to the SALE LIST  tonight,
tomorrow, and Monday.

Immediate payment is required.  To purchase, please email us and we will
> send the Buyer a PayPal invoice.  Alternatively, provide us with your
> credit card information and we will charge your card.
> All items are returnable (in the same condition as delivered to Buyer)
> within 15 days of delivery (or attempted delivery, if earlier) of the book
> to Buyer's mailing address.
> Free shipping to destinations in the continental USA, other destinations
> at cost minus $4.00.
> Subject to prior sale.
> With Thanks for your consideration of the above and
> Best Wishes,
> Stephen
> Allington Antiquarian Books

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com