[Rarebooks] Jacket state for Metropolis Science fiction

KEN PAROLINI mrbooks at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 13:03:21 EST 2019

i have a book described thusly- "Metropolis. Harbou, Thea Von VG Cloth The Readers Library London 12mo  4 1/2 x 7½ 1927 1st  English Edition 1st Printing Purple stamped boards with gilt decoration. In dust jacket. No mention of "Metropolis" on pg vii in the list of Readers Library books, but is mentioned on list on rear flap. Additional Info SF138. Condition Very good in good dust jacket. 1st state...."
My question is, does the mention of Metropolis on the back DJ cover flap mean that it is not a first state jacket?
Would anyone who has a copy of SF138 please clarify this for me? The description goes on to mention that the bibliography has further information regarding the jacket on this book.
Sincerely yours,

Kenny Parolini
509 North East Ave
Vineland NJ 08360