[Rarebooks] FS: CRASH SALE

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:56:27 EDT 2019

Greetings to all.

Our website is down so, in celebration of July 4 and the Independence of
the United States, all of our items listed on ebay have been discounted at
least 50%, and up to 70%, with Best Offers considered on a number of the
discounted items.  Our Ebay name is boo_antho.  Feel free to ask for a link
by reply email and we will send you a link to an item from which you can
use the ebay button in the listing to see "sellers other items".

The Sale lasts through and including July 9, 2019 and each item sold is
subject to the ebay terms and conditions applicable to it.

Please feel free to ask any questions about this sale that you may have.

I hope that all have a happy July 4th.

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com