[Rarebooks] FA: Reminder: AntiquarianAuctions.com Sale No. 76 Ends

William Van Nest trilliumbooks at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 17 16:06:02 EDT 2019

Antiquarian Auctions Sale No. 76 (Antiquarian auctions.com <http://auctions.com/>) ends tomorrow at 16.30 GMT so there is still time to bid on the 500 titles in the sale— not the least of which are two issues of Verve featuring more than two dozen lithographs by, among others, Chagall, Miro, and Matisse; a run of the Beatles Book (a periodical); and a signed copy of Robert Frost’s poems.

Time will tell if I have been successful in persuading David to join the hunt for On the Road, but I did deliver two full-size bookcases to his house last week, and even he couldn’t have filled both of them so quickly.

Some of Trillium’s offerings include Clarkson’s Essay on the Slavery and Commerce of the Human Species, two Livingstone first editions, and good old Jock of the Bushveld  who never seems to stray far from home.

Your bids are invited. There is no buyer’s premium.

Best wishes,

WM

William Van Nest
Trillium Antiquarian Books IOBA