[Rarebooks] FS: Charles Dickens~Great Expectations~2 vols. Scarce 1861 First US Gregory Edition

books at hasbeanebooks.com books at hasbeanebooks.com
Thu Jun 20 10:51:19 EDT 2019

Greetings,

Newly listed on Ebay is the two volume set of Great Expectations
considered to be a "first" in U.S. printing.  These volumes in very nice
condition are from the library of Isaiah Thomas's grandson, Edward.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293111724439

All our several listings on Ebay and Etsy (link below in signature) are
25% off price stated with free priority mail for direct sales through
paypal only...if interested in any, please contact me by return email.

Thanks for your consideration!

Kind regards,
Karen Cinquemani

H.A.S. Beane Books
Firehouse Plaza
P.O. Box 67
Red Hook, NY 12571
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HASBeaneBooks
https://www.facebook.com/hasbeanebooks
Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association
   https://www.IOBA.org