[Rarebooks] FS: 1889-90 Furs Tinted Lithograph Illustrated Catalog

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera & Photographs office at joslinhall.com
Thu Mar 14 07:29:04 EDT 2019

1889-90 Cotrell & Leonard Fine Furs Tinted Lithograph Illustrated
Catalog.

Albany, New York, 1889-90.  A lovely catalog featuring 12 full-page
plates with tinted lithographs of individual coats, and 2 full-page
tinted lithographs of hats and muffs. The ladies (and 2 gentlemen)
appear in dark tones, set against much lighter scenic views of varying
appropriateness (the country road and log cabin stretched my credulity a
bit). Despite a few condition issues, a visually outstanding catalog.
Softcover. 6”x9”, 4 pages of text plus 14 full-page tinted lithographs
and 1 full-page black & white lithograph. Some soil and wear, slight
marginal stain at the front and also marginal stains at the back,
moisture damage with slight loss at the base of the back cover,
extending a page or two into the catalog, but only in a minor way.
Binding staples old and tired and giving up. [44683]  $235

Pictures =>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover2.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover3.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover4.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover5.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover6.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover7.jpg>
<https://www.joslinhall.com/images440/th-44683-cover8.jpg>

sign up for our email list->
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

--

Joslin Hall Rare Books, Ephemera, & Photographs
Post Office Box 49

-

www.joslinhall.com
(413) 247-5080

Member:
Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers
Southern New England Antiquarian Booksellers
Ephemera Society

Our email list
http://www.joslinhall.com/newslist.htm

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/joslinhallbooks

Twitter
https://twitter.com/joslinhall

  ~ ~ ~

TERMS:
All payments must be in U.S. funds and negotiable through a U.S. bank;
We accept checks, money orders, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Books may be reserved pending payment; Institutions may be billed;
Standard courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are
$5.00 for the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments
outside the U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are
notified within ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for
full instructions and terms. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25%
state sales tax.