[Rarebooks] FA: ebay BestOffer ending very soon~Scarce 1936 Book on Ancient Iraq: KHORSABAD PART I - Excavations In The Palace And At A City Gate -Gordon Loud, U of Chicago Oriental Institute

claytonplace at twcny.rr.com claytonplace at twcny.rr.com
Sun Mar 17 17:09:53 EDT 2019

ending very soon: BuyNow or BestOffer on ebay:

KHORSABAD PART I~Excavations In The Palace And At A City Gate, by Gordon Loud
with contributions from Henri Frankfort and Thorkild Jacobsen, University of
Chicago Oriental Institute Publications, 1936. Published following the the Iraq
Expedition detailing the excavation of the Palace at Khorsabad, Iraq which took
place in 1928 -1935. Scarce.

View the auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/153406919087

Thanks for looking,