[Rarebooks] wholesale lot of offprints

info at robinsonstreetbooks.com info at robinsonstreetbooks.com
Mon Nov 11 09:29:42 EST 2019

today we're offering 4 boxes of offprints  unsorted/uncataloged from the
Sewall Wright/Will Provine collection  in Botany, Zoology, Genetics,
Eugenics from approx 1890-1960s many inscribed  with ownership stamps
from  L.C Dunn, Julian Huxley, Edmund  B.Wilson, Carl Correns and other
early Geneticists. there's approx 1000 offprints offered.  $5,000 Net
postpaid in USA outside USA at cost. As stated these were not cataloged
so no list is available.
From our experience  with the collection over the last 6 years they
should sell for between $40 and $250 each   We will make sure there's
1000 offprints in the boxes We are offering this group because we need
the space where they are sitting and of course money to buy new
collections.

We accept most forms of  payment, including Paypal.

rhett moran

Robinson Street Books, IOBA
184 Robinson Street
Binghamton, NY 13904
Voice 607-217-4328
Fax 845-746-4237
Toll Free USA: 800-572-4416
info at robinsonstreetbooks.com

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm (eastern) Sat, Sun and Holidays by chance.
Open to The Trade only by appointment. Print and PDF catalogs issued.

http://robinsonstreetbooks.com

Our warehouse contains over 500,000 books. 145,000 are cataloged for
on-line sales. Want lists welcome. The World's largest selection of
original offprints in Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Cytology, Eugenics
available for sale  Many signed, inscribed 19th and 20th Century.

Specialties include:History of Science, Genetics, Darwin. Psychology and
Psychiatry, Italy Books, Letters, Manuscripts: History, Law, Religion,
16th through 20th Centuries. Modern First Editions, art and
photography,autographs & manuscripts. We are always open to offers of
single titles or collections in our specialties.

From reading copies of great books to the uncommon and rare.

Member: The Manuscript Society; IOBA