[Rarebooks] First World War Sheet Music, 1917-1919

Bob Petrilla petrillabooks at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 11:20:58 EST 2019

Friends and colleagues,

We have assembled a group of 70 colorful music folios from the World War I
era.  A detailed list is available on request, plus 5 duplicates which do
not appear on the list.  The market value of this group, priced modestly,
is just over $1300.  Our price for the group is $*650, postpaid*.
A *trade discount is available*.  Thanks for your consideration.

Bob

    * R & A  Petrilla*

*          Antiquarian Booksellers                   PO Box 306
 Roosevelt, NJ 08555*
       *Member:  ABAA, ILAB, IOBA*

* www.petrillabooks.com <http://www.petrillabooks.com> *