[Rarebooks] FS: SALE LIST: An Additional 50% OFF already discounted SALE LIST items

Allington Books allingtonbooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 21:10:09 EDT 2019

Allington Antiquarian Books

*September 6, 2019*

*Greetings to All.ADDITIONAL ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO OUR SALE LIST ANDALL
SALE LIST PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED A FURTHER 50% FROM NOW THROUGH MONDAY.To
find the discounted items go to www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001_1b6EClZFcKPPPoMQ-bRw2z7jHINht2zMKLgv1fn5PL7QAfqOJ9yc7FgILpGbVIYAPux_cqnikL9halE51N1I6NroWeANqiYvrzVHNsSKXi8tPKsiyVjg4rpDIVacU6JwBV0squGjQoE4ESrbBgPCKwDHvz6C87a6uFIJnUGN8p0sApQZ8YxY7dP7TxOPTJqkVKMIVdNB2rbgEUyixq0BKIoYt5FjJf84k60sb-ml65M60i5TOf94a7nPoNFwfLRpJpNITBAJs7lk8RtQEw5sGKpos17Eb0ufe-62E-v7VkORpCsLLIYCLns9EzOIzn6c0edrcoeYBMn8kIkXHBlpDctBzvUByn7&c=04gylR7kgrp1B_K6AmgUBHx2CMzmND0U8R8hrgDV1pgk4MFQ5VmrZA==&ch=X15FNFpKsV6yfrzqZ5_RpcmQITCKzrs9q02a2mv2JWUKTzDncXnmBQ==>
and
click "SALE LIST" in the "Subjects" section found on the left side of our
home page.  THERE YOU WILL SEE THAT THE PRICES ON THE REMAINING SALE LIST
ITEMS HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED TO 50% OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ORIGINAL SALE LIST
PRICES.If you are using a Mobile device, it may be easier for you to find
them by going to our Home Page and doing a search for the word
"DISCOUNTED"Please feel free to email us at allingtonbooks at gmail.com
<allingtonbooks at gmail.com> or call 336-414-0435 with any questions.*

*Terms: The discounts apply only to purchases made
at www.allingtonbooks.com or by direct contact with us and not to purchases
made at ABE, Biblio, or on any other site. Payment by credit card or
PayPal is due at purchase. Items not as described are returnable for a
refund as long as we receive notice of the return within 5 days of Buyer's
receipt of the item, and then receive the item in the same condition as
delivered to Buyer within 25 days of its delivery to Buyer.  The Discounts
offered in this email may not be used in combination with any other
discounts or credits.Additional Postage may be required for heavy items.
International shipments may require additional postage above that quoted on
our site. [Please inquire with any questions regarding shipping
costs.]Unless otherwise specifically stated, all books are first printings
of the first editions for the country of origin and, of course, all items
are subject to prior sale as well as to being placed on hold for a
potential Buyer's consideration.  Orders sent to an address in North
Carolina will be charged the applicable sales tax.Photographs in addition
to those on our site are available on request.With thanks for your
consideration of the items in Discount Sale and Best Wishes,*

*Stephen*
*Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC*
*www.allingtonbooks.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001_1b6EClZFcKPPPoMQ-bRw2z7jHINht2zMKLgv1fn5PL7QAfqOJ9yc7FgILpGbVIYAPux_cqnikL9halE51N1I6NroWeANqiYvrzVHNsSKXi8tPKsiyVjg4rpDIVacU6JwBV0squGjQoE4ESrbBgPCKwDHvz6C87a6uFIJnUGN8p0sApQZ8YxY7dP7TxOPTJqkVKMIVdNB2rbgEUyixq0BKIoYt5FjJf84k60sb-ml65M60i5TOf94a7nPoNFwfLRpJpNITBAJs7lk8RtQEw5sGKpos17Eb0ufe-62E-v7VkORpCsLLIYCLns9EzOIzn6c0edrcoeYBMn8kIkXHBlpDctBzvUByn7&c=04gylR7kgrp1B_K6AmgUBHx2CMzmND0U8R8hrgDV1pgk4MFQ5VmrZA==&ch=X15FNFpKsV6yfrzqZ5_RpcmQITCKzrs9q02a2mv2JWUKTzDncXnmBQ==>*
*336-414-0435*

Stephen Johnson
Allington Antiquarian Books, LLC
Rare and Collectible Books, both Antiquarian and Modern
www.allingtonbooks.com